We are on the look out for our next Speech & Language Pathologist!
- Do you have a passion for helping people with communication needs?
- Are you looking for great work life balance with a flexible employer?
- Are you looking to be valued as a professional rather than simply a number?
- Do you want to be supported by another speech pathologist and work in a client centred, collaborative approach?
Due to the growth of our service, we have part time positions available for the right candidates to join our team. We are committed to being South East Queensland’s employer of choice for Speech & Language Pathologists, and offer the flexibility for you to work the days you would like!
Our service currently offers appointments at our clinic in Petrie, via telehealth, and home/community visits in the Pine Rivers region.
At present, we provide services to individuals of all ages, however your primary caseload would be paediatric clients accessing the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). Our services focus on disability, developmental language and literacy, early intervention and Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC).
Requirements for this role
- Must hold a Bachelors Degree in Speech Pathology (or equivalent masters)
- Must hold (or be willing to obtain) Speech Pathology Australia (SPA) membership and Certified Practicing Speech Pathologist (CPSP) status
- Current police check and Working with Children Check
To learn more about the roles and apply, contact us today!